Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 27: James's firsts

Today James had a lot of firsts. He is growing up SO fast! Can we slow down a little please?


Today's positives:

S: James had apple sauce today and loved it! Gracie and him shared two pots and still wanted more :)

M: I took James in to the pool for his first time. He wasn't too thrilled by this as the water was cold. When Mommy got in and took him from me, he seemed to settle down. (pics below)

S: Today James practised sitting up a lot. He can now pull himself up by holding on to my fingers and stay upright for a few seconds. Every time he did this I would say "big boy" and would then hear a little Gracie voice behind me laugh and say "big boy".

M: I got to see James roll over today!

S: Gracie was just in a fun and happy mood today. It was lovely.


Goodnight all


-Matt n Soph










No comments:

Post a Comment