Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 34: Washing the Van!

Today has been a fantastic day. Not only did we get a lot accomplished, but we had a blast doing it!
I'm not gonna lie to you, I have some amazing kids :)

Today's Positives:

M: Today Gracie and I washed the van, she loved getting sprayed with the water and running around in the puddles. It was some of the most fun I have ever had washing a car! And then when mummy and James came out Gracie decided it would be a good time to eat dirt. She actually got on her hands and knees and was trying to eat the mud. The van got clean, she was a soaking mess, and we had a blast :)

S: Today we started potty training Gracie. We have had a busy time cleaning up lots of mess but Gracie now knows to pull her pants down to sit down and pull them up when she stands up. She also has very cute little underwear :)

M: James was awake while Gracie took a nap, so I got some quality time to focus on him. I had him on my lap and I blew raspberry's on his belly, kissed his toes, and made funny faces. He was laughing and giggling up a storm. we had a great time.

S: It was very peacful doing bath time with James tonight.

M: After bath time I was getting James into his PJs and Gracie was climbing on my back. She randomly stopped and came around and gave me a big kiss! That's a rare occurance these day's but it absolutely made my night!



That's all for tonight folks.

-Matt n Soph



No comments:

Post a Comment