Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 32: Sunshine in the storm

I love the fact no matter how hard things get, a smile or a laugh from one of my children can bring the sunshine back to my day.


Today's positives:

1: I have two beautiful children that wake me up bright and early because they are ready to play and have fun.

2: They both love cuddles and kisses.

3: James (even though really he just wants to nurse) turns his head and gives me big baby kisses. I can't express how much I love that. Then laughs hysterically because it makes me laugh so much.

4: My children have laughed so much today that I couldn't help but join in.

5: I got to hold a very peaceful sleeping James.

6: Gracie ate her dinner, all by herself using her fork (kind of).

7: Tomorrow I get to wake up and do this all over again. How blessed am I ?



Goodnight all

- Sophie



1 comment:

  1. You are very blessed :) cherish these moments as they soon grow up. I wish I had recorded it as you are as we forget so much. I remember someone saying to me "are you enjoying your time with your baby?" (when things were tough) and it made me stop and re-think what I was doing, and soon I found I was much more. So I feel this is a great thing you are doing :) And that love you all have, that joy, it never goes :) x x

    ReplyDelete