Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 41: Tea Party

Today was a bit crazy but we had a lot of great moments. We had some events transpire that caused us to postpone potty training, we will resume that endeavor again soon. We played with the kids a lot and got a lot of laughs and giggles!

Today's Positives,

M: I had a pillow fight with Gracie, she absolutely loved it. She was laughing and having a great time.

S: I enjoyed sitting on the couch this evening listening to Gracie in the bath shout "weeeee" and make big splashing noises, followed by her and Matt laughing hysterically.

M: I was feeding Gracie lunch and she got her little tea set out so we had a tea party! It was my first tea party and I must say, I quite enjoyed it. Gracie makes a very cute hostess :)

S: I enjoyed Listening to James talk away while he was standing in my lap!

M: James was in his swing and I hooked up a rattle toy for him. He loved it and just sat playing with it and grinning wide!


I hope everybody had a good day.

Goodnight,
Matt and Soph





No comments:

Post a Comment