Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 52: Iris festival.

Today started with a visit to my mum's awesome garage workshop. I got to have ago at enameling a bead and almost burnt her arm off... Definitely singed a few hairs. It was fun if not a little scarey.

Then this afternoon was the Iris festival. It wasn't as big as last year. Which may be because we went on the last day and everything had already happened.. It was pretty hot but had some neat things to see and do. I am hoping to go next year when Gracie will be old enough to do most of the activities.

Today's positives:

1: Gracie enjoyed the crepes and fruit Grammy made her for breakfast, she also enjoyed her first veggie curry with naan bread for dinner. I was very impressed that she also liked and ate 2 whole mushrooms.

2: Gracie enjoyed looking at (from a distance) goats, llamas and camels at the iris festival.

3: James was snuggled to sleep by Grammy at bedtime. First person besides me he has fallen asleep on. It was also the first time he has had a paci and kept it in.


Having a hard time remembering a lot of today as we have all had a very sleepy day!
I am very much ready for bed! Even if I am sleeping next to a squirmy 17 month old.

Goodnight all

-Soph








 

No comments:

Post a Comment