Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 37: The Joy of the Lord is my strength.

Today I am grateful for my Mama who loves me and is there for me when I need her.

Today's positives:

1: Gracie has really gotten good at climbing up and down the stairs. Which has made my life so much easier.

2: This afternoon I had fun playing with Gracie and Matt. We showed Gracie how to do her shape sorter, then we all played with Gracie's box of eggs that she loves.

3: Matt and I got the kids bathed together before he went to work. I think they enjoyed having us both there.

4: Gracie did the actions for Two Little Dickybirds for her Grammy over skype.

5: Matt got to feed James his solid food today.

Tomorrow we have decided to do something extra fun. Maybe swimming or painting.
Excited to see what the day brings!

Goodnight all

- Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment