Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 33: Home At Last

Today was my first day off in a long, long time. It was a great day as I finally got to spend alot of quality time with my kids!

Today's Positives:

1. James was crying and would not settle no matter what I tried. I finally gave up trying and put him and Gracie on my lap, right when he looked over at her, he instantly settled and was all smiles for his big sister!

2. I got to feed James a bottle and by the time he finished it he was fast asleep. I just sat there holding him, something I haven't had the opportunity to do much.

3. Gracie and I played alot today, she was full of laughs and smiles.

4. When I was feeding James his bottle, Gracie came over and sat on my lap and she fed James his bottle for a while. It was definitely a cute and proud moment for me.

5. I know I am forgetting stuff, but it was a awesome day. I love being a dad!


Hope everyone has a good night,
Matt


We thought it would be fun for Matt to get a chance to do a blog post for once but I did quickly want to add one thing. Tonight our son discoverd bathtime means laying in water and was scooching down and trying to lap it up like a dog. So gross! I kept telling him not to drink his bath water but every chance he got he was drinking it up. Oh well...
Goodnight All
-Soph










No comments:

Post a Comment