Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 39: Mothers Day

Today has been a lovely mothers day! My little family have spoiled me.
I got to sleep in a little this morning, when I woke up I nursed James and Gracie brought me a picture she had colored for me. Matthew brought me some roses he has picked and a lovely letter.
( I might add I got my gifts a few days ago, which included, a Jar of branston pickle, a chocolate orange and a toastie sandwich maker).
We took a lovely family walk. Matthew made everybody breakfast and we hung out for a while. The kids napped so Matt and I snuggled up and watched some T.V. Then when Gracie woke up we went and walked the dog around the park. Matthew cleaned the kitchen and changed diapers, did laundry, bathed the kids, sorted out dinner and was in general my hero.

Thank you for a lovely day family. I love getting to be Mummy :) All my love my darlings. I am so excited to spend forever with you all xxx

Today's positives:

1: Today was Gracie's last day in diapers "fingers crossed"

2: James has had a big growth spurt and outgrown lots of his clothes. About time!

3: Gracie finally called Matt Daddy instead of MAAATT.

4: When we walked down to the guard check she said "night night Dada" as we walked away.

5: James and I snuggled up and had a nap.


There is probably a million more things. I couldn't feel more blessed and happy.
Looking forward to having Matt off work for the next 2 days!

Goodnight all

- Soph















1 comment: