Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 26: Heaven

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon together as Matt got off work early today. It really was fun!


Today's positives:

S: I got out Gracie's small china tea set and we had a lovely tea party. She decided pretty quickly she did not like the taste of the dusty water coming out of the teapot and would pour the tea in to the cup, tip it on the floor then pretend to drink. We had teddy graham cookies which she delighted in eating and feeding me. I think we may have to do this with Daddy during his week off next week. (pics below)

M: When Gracie and I went to pick up dinner there was a picture of pizza, sandwiches, and pasta on the wall. I kept pointing at the pizza and saying "Pizza" trying to get Gracie to say it. After a while of doing this she finally pointed at the sandwich and said "Sandwich".

S: Today we went to the park and found a turtle hiding in the bushes. We picked it up and let Gracie look at it and touch it then put it back in to the water.

M: Today I got to treat Gracie to a bottle of juice, she absolutely loved it!

S: I enjoyed watching James laying on  the floor practising rolling over and every once in a while he would get very excited and wave his arms and legs in all different directions.

M: Today I took Gracie into the pool for the first time this year. When she saw me get her swimsuit out she got so excited she undressed herself (For the first time) so I could put it on her. She had a blast swimming.

S: James has taken to playing with a vibrating, light up toy. He enjoys looking at it and holding his tongue to it.

M:  I was blowing raspberries on James belly and he kept laughing his head off, we were both having fun!



Goodnight all

- Matt n Soph










No comments:

Post a Comment