Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 47: Measles

Today has been a full day.
I rescued a mole(or baby gofer as some people thought) from being trampled in the parking lot by a scary screaming lady. We found out Gracie has a case of measles from getting the vaccine 2 weeks ago. We hung out alot. Went on a 2 hour walk and tomorrow Matt is taking the ASVAB! Exciting!!!! We are also including some pics from the past few days, just cos they are cute and I forgot to post them :)

Today's positives:

S: I got to take a nap with James.

M: Gracie carried the bag from Walgreen's up the stairs for me.

S: Gracie wore her hat all day long. She in fact spent most of her day in just her hat and a diaper.

M: I got to give James a bottle for the first time in a long time!

S: I enjoyed reading Brown Bear Brown Bear to Gracie.

M: The highlight of being a parent so far happened to day. While we had Gracie and James in the bathtub, Gracie was dancing and doing anything she could to make James laugh and he was laughing hysterically.

S: I have to admit the bath was pretty much one of my favorite moments as a parent so far. I just love the relationship my children are building.

M: I like how they both where content and happy when we went for a walk with them.


We hope you enjoy the pictures!

Goodnight all

-Matt n Soph









No comments:

Post a Comment