Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 50: Road trip!

Tomorrow I am going on my first road trip alone with the babies! We are going to Grammy and Grandpa's house for a week. Very excited! Gracie has packed 5 pairs of shoes and a hat, bless my little dolly's heart. I love my little girly girl.


Today's positives:

1: Gracie bent over and wiggled her fingers at the dog saying "tickle tickle", you may have had to have been there but it was pretty funny.

2: The kids had a lovely storey time with Daddy this morning.

3: Gracie helped me pack up ready for our big trip tomorrow.

4: The kids went to bed nice and early tonight so I have plenty of time to get everything ready for tomorrow and get a gooood nights sleep!


There may not be a blog post tomorrow as I will be on the road... I will resume normal posting Saturday :)


Goodnight all!

-Soph





No comments:

Post a Comment