Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 48: Not So Fast.

Sophie isn't feeling the greatest, so I'll be doing the blog tonight. Today was a calm and quiet day, well as quiet as a day can be when you have 2 kids! We had a lot of fun and didn't do anything out of the ordinary. That's the great thing with kids, even on ordinary days things still seem great :)

Today's Positives,

1. James has been in a fantastic mood all day and has been smiling at everything.

2. We went to a healthy food store and Gracie got some fruit bears and absolutely loved them.

3. Gracie tried to play "Hidey Boo" with James. They were both giggling.

4. After our daily walk Gracie picked up Bays leash and walked her up stairs. I think she really loves that dog :)

5. James and I sat reading a book today, I think its great that my kids like reading.

6. Gracie got dragged a book and her baby doll to the couch and tried reading it to the doll. It was adorable.

Well those are some of the highlights, I hope everyone had a great day.

Goodnight,

Matt and Soph.

No comments:

Post a Comment