Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 29: Mushy Peas

I feel very excited for my sister in laws today! First of all Auntie E finally had her baby girl so I get a brand new niece. Congrats to you guys! Then Auntie Shay got a new van, which is going to be perfect for her and her boys! Congrats to you guys as well.

What an awesome God we serve and how blessed we are!

Today's positives:

1: Today I found James's ticklish spot. I had him laughing and laughing. It was lovely.

2: I put on Annie and the kids loved it. James watched for ages in his little bouncy seat. Gracie sat in the laundry hamper eating apple slices while she watched. I wish I had gotten a picture...

3: Gracie also watched a backyardigans and was trying to sing and dance along!

4: Daddy got home from work with just enough time to take the dog on a little walk with us, before he had to go to his next job. It was lovely to share some time with him.

5: Today James tried mushy peas. It was a very pretty colour and looked more like pea soup. He was a little unsure at first but quickly came around and ate almost a whole bowl! Gracie of course felt she must share with him but was not very impressed... Even though she disapproved of the taste and refused to swallow any she continued to share his lunch with him *lol* (pic below)


I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Hope everyone has a nice weekend to look forward to!

Goodnight all

-Sophie





No comments:

Post a Comment