Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 43: Bipity Bopity Boo

Quiet day here. Not bad though.


Today's positives:

1: James had his first taste of broccoli and cauliflower. He didn't seem to sure about it but Gracie really liked it!

2: Gracie has figured out how to buckle and unbuckle the straps on the baby swing.

3: Gracie had her tent out this morning, she played for a long time and when I went to check on her she was snuggled up with her blanket inside.

4:  Gracie decided James needed a drink this afternoon, when I walked in the room she was gladly giving him her sippy cup and he was having a good ol' drink.

5: James was crying in his swing and Gracie gave him his blanket to calm him down.

6: Gracie can now climb up and down stairs with no help! I can't believe how independent she is, I feel like she hardly needs me.

8: Matt said he loved playing with Gracie this afternoon, she was squeeling with laughter.

9: Today I was playing with both of my babies and it was fun to hear them both laughing at the same time!

Hope you all had a great thursday!

Goodnight all

-Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment