Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 28: Day Twenty Eight

Gracie played hard today and James has been very noisy! They went to bed earlier and now I'm just sitting here enjoying the quiet :)

Today's positives:

1: Well I did a little experiment and turned Gracie's crib in to a toddler bed this morning. Then decided her room is not quite Gracie proof enough yet and put it back. She did take a nap while it was still bed form...
I was very surprised she didn't get out once without being told it was okay. Think I may wait until she can climb out to put it back again.

2: James ate 2 bottles, a full pot of sweet potato's and nursed for an hour, all in one sitting. I think we maybe heading for a growth spurt!

3: Gracie and I went in the nursery while James was taking a nap. I was whispering to her and she was whispering back. It was very cute... Even if the whispers where baby talk.

4: I laid James on the floor while I cooked dinner and Gracie went over to play with him, I am not entirely sure what she was doing but James was laughing his head off.


Not a whole lot going on today. Only 2 more days of Matt working two jobs. I can't wait to have him home!


Goodnight all

-Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment