Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 38: Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my beautiful mother :) I can't believe she is turning 27! Time flies ;)

Today's positives:

1: I woke up this morning hearing Gracie play Hidee-boo with James. They were both having a grand ol' time.

2: Gracie has a purple dinosaur that sings the alphabet and she has been practising singing along with it.

3: We got to go on two lovely family walks with the dog today.

4: Gracie has been in a huggie kissey kinda mood.

5: James and Matt got to hang out and snuggle up for a while.

6: Both of the kiddos went to bed super easy tonight and where actually asleep by 7.


Tomorrow is Gracie's last day in diapers. We are going to try the three day potty training method. Very excited! I think it might be a messy three days but the best mothers day present ever if I can get at least one of my babies trained!

Good night all

-Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment