Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 57: Cakes and Finger puppets

Another pretty day in South Carolina. Feel a little sad as the week is coming to an end and I am having a lovely time but excited to see Matt.


Today's positives:

1: Thanks to my lovely Mum looking after Gracie this morning, James and I got to go back to bed for a while and take a lovely nap together.

2: Grammy and Gracie seemed to have had a lovely morning. They had breakfast together out on the balcony and watched the Wiggles.
My Mum also told me to add this: This morning while J and I were napping he woke up crying and as soon as G heared him she ran to the toy box and grabbed his rattle and then ran to the bedroom to try and cheer him up.
3: We took Gracie to Bakers Sweets for a cake. It had M&M's in it and I think she quite enjoyed it.

4: Mum took the babies to her place of work to pick up her check and maybe show them off a little ;)

5: We came home and had a nice afternoon of Veggie Tales and finger puppet making.

6:  Gracie was very excited when Grandpa got home from work.

7: I am very proud of Gracie for going to bed in a regular bed and not climbing out once! I think she may be ready for her big girl bed.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend ahead of them!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment