Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 84: Renewed hope.

Today's post starts out with Matthews positives and ends with mine :)


Today's positives:

Matt's:

1. I took both kids with me when I walked the dog and it wasn't long before they both fell asleep. They looked adorable sleeping in their stroller.

2. We made Gracie a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch and she ate it into a semi circle leaving the inner crust. It's the same way both Sophie and I used to eat our hamburgers!

3. James rode on the rocking horse this afternoon and absolutely loved it! He even pushed the buttons to make it sing. 

4. Gracie was walking and didn't see James lying on the floor and almost stepped on him. When she noticed what she did, she leaned over and made sure he was alright and even gave him her blanket.
  
Soph's:
5: Gracie has been such a  help to me. I can now ask her to do simple tasks and trust her to get on with it. For example, I asked her to take her rocking horse in to her bedroom while I was cooking dinner and she did! It has made my life much easier.

6: I enjoyed dressing James in some of the new clothes we got in the big sale at Babies R us!
He got a finding Nemo little squirt turtle out fit which is VERY cute!

7: James also had his first hair cut today. I felt fine while we were doing it but as soon as I looked at my little baby I missed his funny pineapple hair. I did take some before pics but I have yet to get after shots so maybe we will post pics tomorrow. 

8: Gracie had me wrap her up in her blanket and snuggle this afternoon. I just love it when my little dolly wants to be babied a little :)

9: Another new way to be sneaky with the veggies! Gracie enjoyed eating veggie egg rolls today. A good source of protein too!

Well that's all for tonight folks. Today has been a pretty excellent and productive day!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment