Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 80: Rain Rain Go Away

What a day! I must say bedtime will be a sweet moment but there has been plenty to be happy about.


Today's positives:

1: We were woken up VERY early by our lovely children so we went for a walk along the beach before the sun was totally up. It may not have ended brilliantly but it started out great!

2:  Gracie now knows what "cheeks" are. She ran around all afternoon pointing to them saying it over and over.

3: I made Gracie her own little scrappy scrapbook. I took some pictures. She loved sticking things in it and coloring, and she is a big fan of photographs! I am hoping to teach her the names of family members with it.

4: James managed to push up on all fours today. It won't be long until I have a little crawler!

5: I was singing to Gracie and pretending to have a microphone which she thought was funny. Then after I was finished she sang to me. It was so sweet and quiet she actually made me well up. :)

6: James has been carrying around a yellow teddy bear my Grandma made for me when I was little. It's nice to see him with it. His other favorite is a little yellow duck that quacks when you squeeze it. It seems yellow is his color!

7: Gracie did the actions to Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes with me today! Soon she will know all her body parts!!

Okay, today has not been a total disaster but I am excited for tomorrow!

Goodnight all

- Sophie







No comments:

Post a Comment