Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 78: I love summer

Summer is so awesome. It looks like lots of nice summer plans are coming together :)


Today's positives:

1: We started out the day with a nice surprise skype chat with Great Grandma.

2: Daddy watched the babies by himself for the first time this morning. I think James was a bit of a naughty pickle for his Daddy teehee.

3: Matthew read about Noah to us.

4: Gracie decided to eat my lunch instead of hers. It was funny, I think my fork is was made mine look so much more appealing, seeing as we were eating the same thing!

5: Gracie climbed up on the couch with me and we snuggled up and took a nap together.


Matt is back to his regular work schedule now so hopefully time for some family fun again!

Goodnight all

-Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment