Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 81: It's Hammer Time.

Today has been a fun day. The rain let up just long enough for us to go on a walk and we even caught some frogs! It looks like the tropical storm will be hanging around until Saturday so it will be a rainy week which means we get to snuggle up inside :)

Today's Positives:

1: Gracie danced around the living room and went at it so hard she made herself dizzy and could barely stand up. It was absolutely adorable.

2: Gracie ate all her lunch and didn't even put up a fight.


3: While I was feeding Gracie her yogurt James kept eyeballing it so I gave him a little taste and he loved it!

4: We went out and caught frogs for our nephews and we even saw a snake!

5: James and Gracie played blocks together. Every time James dropped his block Gracie would go over and pick it up for him. I love how much my little ones love each other.

6: We had to go to Wal-mart and it was raining so Sophie scooped up James and ran him inside and I followed a little behind with Gracie. The whole way into wal-mart Gracie yelled "Jay-Jay" At the top of her lungs until we finally caught up.

7: I got to hold James while he slept for a while. It's the first time in a very long time that he has slept on me. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Well that about sums up today. It's been a great day with my family :)

Goodnight all.

-Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment