Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 82: Feelings

Today has been a very productive day, we got James a new carseat, a couple of Christmas presents to put away for the kids, and found a great sale to get James some much needed clothing.

Today's Positives:

1. Gracie walked over to Bay and put her arms around Bays neck. It was so cute, I only wish I had got a picture.

2. James sat on my lap and tried to have a conversation with me. I love his little babbling.

3. While Gracie napped I got to hang out with James without interruption (This is hard of late because Gracie has been a little jealous of James). We had tons of fun together.

4. When I took Bay for a walk Gracie went with us and we got caught in the rain. Gracie absolutely loved trying to catch the raindrops.

Well, that's about it for today.

Hope everyone has a goodnight.

-Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment