Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 63: Jim Jam is sick

Today we went for a walk around the mall which was fun! It's been forever since I went for a rummage in department store sale racks!  Matt also went to work on  more  of his Navy application process. Looks like things could start rolling pretty quick now. We were told he should be going for his medical by the end of June! Yay!
Poor little baby James is not feeling too good tonight though. He caught Matt's cold and has been running a fever but has now gone to bed and hopefully will feel better tomorrow!

Today's positives:

1: We got Gracie a blueberry scone for breakfast and she loved it!

2: Grace took her little handbag too the mall and toted it all around.

3: James enjoyed strolling around the mall looking at all the bright colors.

4: We all had a nice family walk before Matt went to work.

5: When Matt went to work, Gracie and I shut the blinds and blasted Katy Perry and busted our best dance moves. She thought it was brilliant fun and I feel like it was a brilliant work out. I love getting to be girlie and silly with my daughter.

6: Me and the kids walked down to say goodnight to Daddy. We need to make the most of him before he leaves for boot camp.

7: I almost forgot to add that Gracie actually asked me to take her to the toilet today. She didn't manage to go but she sat there for quite a while. I feel like this is a big step in the right direction!

Well, today was fun. Hope my baby feels better, prayers would be appreciated!

Also, a family friend of Matt's is holding a funeral for their baby son, who was not much younger than Gracie, tomorrow. Please pray for them. I can't imagine how they feel. I know they have a strong faith that they are leaning on heavily and their little son has touched many lives. God be with them...

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment