Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 72: 6 Months

Today James is 6 months old! I can't believe he has been part of our family for half a year now.

Today's positives:

1: We started off the day with a nice long walk to our local park. (pics below)
We stopped at Walgreens. Gracie enjoyed a nice chocolate marshmallow treat. Then we all had fun at the playground.

2: We did our grocery shopping. Gracie insisted on riding in the baby seat on the cart (the ones meant for newborns) and James wanted to be carried by Daddy so it all worked out!

3: Gracie learned the word cheeks today and ran around all evening saying it.

4: As I cuddled James to sleep he babbled away. I love that he is so chatty. I think he was telling me a lovely bed time story.

5: I almost forgot to add, Gracie went down the slide all by herself for the first time today and she climbed the rockwall ( okay that one had a little help)

We have lots of pictures from the playground this morning!

Goodnight all

- Sophie























No comments:

Post a Comment