Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 70: June 14th

Today I can honestly say we did ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. Matt has to work 4pm till 4am so we decided watching T.V, eating and hanging out was going to be as exciting as it gets.


Today's positives:

1: Gracie James and I went to walk the dog. At the end of our parkinglot are a pair of blue land crabs. They came out for the rain and it was fun to watch them.

2: Gracie has been very very well behaved today.

3: James has been in a cuddely mood. Something I am definatly soaking up while I can.

4: Gracie really enjoyed our dinner which was veggie tacos. Finally got some veggies in my little lady.

5: I found Gracie sat stroking Bay this morning. They have become very good friends.

6: James enjoyed me reading Brown Bear to his this evening. I am pretty sure between both my kiddos I will be reading that book in my dreams :)

7: Gracie, James had I a fun time playing together on the floor this evening. We all laughed our heads off.


Well, I hope to make tomorrow a bit more productive!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment