Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 66: Mum Down

So I am going to admit that today  I pretty much get a big F for fail in the mother department. I guess I have caught the cold that my lil fam have had the past few days and felt pretty rough. So we really did nothing exciting.

Today's positives:

1: Gracie and Daddy walked the dog this morning.

2: James and I snuggled up in bed while Gracie and Daddy where out.

3: Gracie had all of her blocks out in the middle of the living room and enjoyed building stuff.

4: James has cuddled up with me on the sofa for most of the day.

5: James and Daddy went out to get dinner. Their first time going out alone together. I felt like my men went out to hunt and gather :)

6: We all went out to walk the dog together.

7: Gracie randomly ran over to me, grabbed  my face and gave me a big kiss. It was a rare and sweet occurrence.

James didn't get his hair cut today. Hoping to squeeze that in tomorrow. We have a busy day of de-fleaing the house, Matt signing more Navy papers and other errands.

Gotta  get a good nights rest!

Goodnight all

- Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment