Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 69: Relaxed

Today has been a lot less busy and a lot more fun! We FINALLY got our oven fixed. Yippie! ( that has been the word of the day!) and it looks like our flea and tick stuff has worked. Thank you Lord!
We had to go and do yet more Navy stuff this morning. Guess I should get used to this but I hadn't thought the Navy would be so life consuming until AFTER Matt swore in... Still looks like the ball is rolling pretty quickly now.

Today's positives:

1: We had to wait half an hour for Matt's recruiter to get in to the office so we all went for a pretzel at Auntie Anne's. Yummy! Even James had a good ol' slobbery nosh on one.

2: The kids got to bed pretty late last night so they took a nice long nap this morning. Just in time for the guy to come and fix our stove. Thankfully it was all fixed by the time they woke up.

3: When they woke up we all sat on the floor and played duplo blocks. Even James wanted in on the action (pics below)

4: Matt has work today so the kids and I took the dog for a walk, it was pretty toasty hot but James took a nice nap and Gracie enjoyed pointing and waving at things.

5: James has now taken to pulling him self up to sitting in his stroller. In fact this morning I don't think he laid back once. He likes to get a good look around.

6: I'm not sure this is a positive but I found it kinda funny. I gave Gracie a bowl of grapes for her snack this evening and when she was finished I found she had eaten only half of every grape. I guess the first bite is the best.


Well it has definitely been much more relaxed today. Better go pick up the toys and then I think I will wind down the evening with some crappy telly!

Goodnight all

-Soph








No comments:

Post a Comment