Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 58: Last Day At Grammy's

Last day in SC today. I was feeling a little nervous about the drive tomorrow but I think I'm past that now and back to feeling confident! Feeling excited to see my lovely Matt :)

Today's positives:

1: Gracie enjoyed a nice blueberry muffin from Grandpa this morning.

2: James and I had a lovely time sitting on the deck watching the world go by while Gracie took her mid morning nap.

3: Gracie has enjoyed picking out shoes for Grammy to wear today. Mainly her sparkly flip-flops.

4: We all laid out on the sofa's watching Veggie Tales making for a very relaxing afternoon.
 I think everyone fell asleep at some point.

5: Gracie had fun walking to the play ground and back. James enjoyed his ride in the Moby.

6: While sitting out on the deck Gracie enjoyed playing with Tallulah the cat through the window.

It has been a very calm day today.
Hope to post tomorrow but I do have to get back to Florida! Prayers for the drive are appreciated.

Goodnight all

- Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment