Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 77: Day Seventy Seven


Looking forward to life as normal tomorrow! Matt finally goes back to his regular work schedule YIPPIE!


Today's positives:

1: James had his first taste of prunes. He loved them and the dark goop looked like a very cute little beard!

2: The babies took it in turns to take naps today which made for a nice opportunity to spend some one on one time with each of them.

3: I had some sour patch kids today. I had to laugh because Gracie would bite off half, screw up her face, swallow,  throw the rest away, then repeat... Many gummys lost their heads today...

4: James has been sitting on the floor playing with his toys and Gracie and him have started playing together. I can see many fun games ahead! I love watching them be together.


We have had lots of laughs out of my two little lovelies today.
Have some fun ideas for tomorrow, lets see if I get enough sleep to bring them to fruition!

 Goodnight everyone

- Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment