Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 62: Rainy Day

Today we have had lot's of thunder storms and rain, I must admit I quite enjoy this kind of weather!
We even managed to walk the dog before it all started this morning. :)

Today's positives:

1: We discovered Gracie really likes eating grapes so I now have another fruit to offer her at snack time.

2: We got a new vacuum cleaner yesterday so after a very long and thoreau clean up of the carpet James had the entire living room floor to roll around on. He even rolled over to play with Gracie's toy minivan. It was nice to see him so mobile!

3: I have started to see results from using time outs as punishment. Today I asked Gracie if she needed to go in time out or if she was going to obey me and she actually stopped what she was doing. She wasn't very happy about it but she did listen.


4: Me and the kids went for a nice walk this evening.  I think it relaxed them ready for bed.


Not a lot going on in our house today. I think rain always makes things sleepy.

Goodnight all

-Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment