Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 85: It's Potty Time

Today started out a little rough but has improved as it went along!


Today's positives:

1: Gracie has used both her little froggie potty and the toilet today. Multiple times. We had been procrastinating with resuming the traning but I guess she decided she was ready. I am very exicited and proud of her.

2: Gracie fell asleep on her walk with the dog again. It seem's the stroller is her new favorite napping place!

3: James has been a little grouchy today, I am wondering if it's maybe teeth... We will have to wait and see. He continues to progress with mobility and communication though :)


Not too much to blog about today, I have still enjoyed my babies though. Hopfully there will be some fun times this weekend. Oh and Auntie Shay and Cousins A, G and L are comming home today. I can't wait to see them!!!

Goodnight all

- Sophie








No comments:

Post a Comment