Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 24: Comming up with titles is harder than you think.

I have very much enjoyed today. We finally got to be together after three long days.
We didn't do anything special but it was lovely just to spend time as a family.

Today's positives:

1: This morning James nursed and fell asleep in the bed and I had to change Gracies  diaper. When  I came back, Him and Matt where fast asleep together. It was lovely :)

2: Gracie got a pink hat for Easter, which she refused to wear, but today she wore it whilst playing for a long time. Adorable! She also made Matt wear it while he fed her yoghurt.

3: While I was in the kitchen cooking I had a lovely time watching and listening to Matt and James play together.

4: Matthew put on one of his favorite childhood movies "Earnest goes to camp". Gracie thought it was hillarious. She seems to have her Daddy's taste in slapstick humor  :D

I know other things happend today but I seem to be having a bit of a mind blank. I guess that will do for tonight!

Matt's post is below! (aswell as pictures)

Goodnight all

-Sophie



Matt:

I got to play with Gracie and James today. They both gave me lots of smiles and laughs and I really enjoyed watching Earnest with Gracie.



No comments:

Post a Comment