Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 21: Half a week down! Almost the weekend.

Well today was busy. We hung out with Cousins A and G this morning and had fun. Ran errands this afternoon. Then we had yummy roast veggies for dinner, followed by a nice evening stroll with the dog.
Oh and I just want to put out there that, my hands feel super soft from the baby wipes made with baby oil. Thank you Auntie Shay you where totally right!

Today's positives:

1: Cousin A and James had a lovely cuddle this morning (pic below)

2: James and I had a lovely long cuddle this evening after Gracie went to bed, which is unusual because he normally goes to bed first.

3: Gracie climbed up in my lap with her baby doll and snuggled the doll and cuddled in to me. It was kinda special.

4: It was lovely to see all the kids lined up on the sofa this morning enjoying their breakfast and watching "Land before time"... A kids movie I liked when I was their age!

5: When I bathed James tonight, I laid him on his diaper changing mat while I went to go tip out the bath water. When I came back Gracie was drying him off with his towel and mothering him, and she bent down and gave him a big kiss.


I just love how much my babies love each other. I don't think anything could make me happier as mother.

Also, to anyone who reads this, if you could keep my sister in law Elizabeth in your prayers. She is due anytime in the next few weeks and is planning a home birth. Please pray for a quick and easy delivery and for strength. It is much appreciated :)

Goodnight all

-Soph




1 comment:

  1. Gracie is such a little sweetheart!!! You're such a good mommy :)

    ReplyDelete