Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 23: Hooray for Friday!

I am so glad its Friday! I can't wait to see Matt :) He has been working 7am till 12am for the past 3 days and we haven't seen much of him. So roll on the weekend!

Today's positives:

1: When I went in the nursery this morning, Gracie was sitting in the rocking chair cuddling her baby doll and rocking back and forth. :)

2: I got out Gracie's big bouncy ball, sat James on it and bounced him. He seemed to have a good time.

3: Matt was given some big wooden beads for Gracie, so this afternoon she spent a long time stringing them on to shoe laces.

4: Matt was home early enough to spend half an hour laying on the bed with me and James. It was relaxing.

5: Gracie made me laugh so hard today as found her a couple of times sitting on the couch playing on her pretend laptop, holding her toy cellphone to her ear chatting away... Wonder where she got that from *blush*

6: Gracie discovered she could put her face under water at bath time tonight. I think she is secretly a mermaid!


Wishing everyone a fun and happy weekend! Posting some pictures below :)

Goodnight All

-Soph







No comments:

Post a Comment