Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 4: Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all had a great day. Today was Gracie's 2nd Easter and James's 1st.
We went to church, then Nana's house. it was lovely to spend the day with family.
Matt also works 4pm until midnight on Sundays so tonight's post will be the same as previous.

Today's positives:

1: Getting to dress my babies in their Easter outfits. Gracie almost didn't have a new dress for Easter. We didn't realise it had gotten so close and we had forgotten to put some money aside. I was telling God how sad I felt that Gracie wouldn't have a new dress and when I went in her closet I found a brand new dress hanging up with the tags still attached. I felt truly blessed. Then we didn't have any shoes to go with it so we left the house this morning with Gracie having bare feet. When we arrived at church a lady told me she had a pair of shoes for her and they went perfectly with her dress. God is so good to us :)

2: Watching my little girl hunt for eggs, put them in the bucket and grasp the concept of what we were doing.

3: Seeing James relax while letting people besides Mummy and Daddy hold him.

4: cuddling Gracie and singing to her before bed.


I hope every Easter is going to be as fun as this one! I can't wait for next year when I have two of them running around hunting :)






Matthews Post:

Today's highlights for me where,

1: My kids looked adorable in their Easter clothes. James started out in a collard dark green shirt with some very cool plaid shorts. Gracie had a green dress with white shoes. They both looked great and we had a good time going to church together.

2: Gracie went Easter egg hunting and had a great time putting the eggs in her bucket. She had 3 eggs left to pick up when she realized they had chocolate inside and suddenly lost all interest in finding them. Aparently eating them is more fun!

All in all I would say it was a fantastic Easter and I love my kids!

- Matthew

1 comment: