Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 13: D-day

Okay, forgive today's post for being short... I am determined not to let this blog fail but Matt quit his job tonight and its kinda crazy!

Today's positives:

1: I guess whenever Gracie is doing something she isn't supposed to I say "No ma'am" because when I was picking up her toys this afternoon she followed me around saying "No ma'am".

2: We finally found a pediatrician to take the babies too! So Gracie and James can start there vaccines and wellness checks :)

3: Gracie actually ate her meals today! It has been a bit of a struggle the past couple of days...

4: James wanted to be held a lot today so I got to put him in my moby to do house work! It was awesome to have him with me. (pic below)


Okay... Sorry if this post is not the best... I am a little distracted!

Goodnight

-Soph






2 comments:

  1. Very amused at the image of Gracie following you around saying no ma'am to putting her toys away, very cute. love the photos.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I read about Gracie following you...too adorable!

    ReplyDelete