Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 25: Day 25

Nothing spectacular to report today :) All is happy and healthy! Matt is working tonight so I have filled in his part of the blog :)


Today's positives:

1: We went to a church a bit closer to home this morning. It had quite a large nursery with lots of babies Gracie's age and I think she enjoyed the company. This is really the first time she has hung out with a group of her piers.

2: Gracie got to try M&M's for the first time today. Messy but chocolaty goodness!

3: Gracie ran up to me and bear hugged me around the legs out of the blue this afternoon. I love it when she reminds me she loves me like that!

4: I enjoyed cuddling with my little James frequently today. Also holding him before bed time when he was fast asleep, just watching him breathing and smiling.


Matthews Blog:

1: I enjoyed watching Gracie wearing her Mommy's headband. She looked adorable.

2: I liked the outfits the kids wore to church this morning. Should have taken a picture!
( Gracie was in a pink and black daisy dress, with pink shawl, pink bow and little white shoes and socks.
James whore his khaki pants, brown and white striped long sleeve shirt and teddy bear waist coat.)

3: Gracie ran over and gave James his rattle when he started to cry whilst sitting in his bouncy seat.

4:Watching Gracie cuddle in to Sophie while they were laying on the couch.




Okay, that's all for today folks!

Goodnight all

-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment