Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 9: Today was a busy day!

Today was awesome. I got up at 6am and had a whole hour to myself. Got my house cleaned and all ready for when the babies got up. Apart from a dog with an upset tummy. I think we had a pretty productive day.
Thanks to Aunt Shay for all her help!!

(PS: Matt works 7am till midnight on Fridays so it's just me posting)

Today's positives:

1: This morning Gracie and I got to do painting. She had a brilliant time (as did I), even if the first thing she did was eat the paint... Thank you to Matt's client who gave her the "Tangled" coloring book that inspired the idea in the first place. Also thank you to Grammy for skyping with us and sharing that time!


2: I got to take the kids on a long walk with the dog. We had a nice time enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.


3: Gracie ate all of her dinner tonight! Pasta followed by chocolate cake. She did not drop a single bite on the floor but she did turn her self bright orange with a chocolate beard. I think I need her big cousins to come over and eat with her more often. I guess she just needed to see how its done!

4: Aunt Shay has a seat for babies to go in the big bath tub, so tonight my babies took their first bath together. I loved every minute of it. I think the kids had a good time as well. This is going to make bath time SO much easier for me on the weekends while Matt is working. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The trick is getting both of them out, dried, diapered, lotioned, dressed, and hair brushed at the same time. Crazy!

5: Cousin G and aunt Shay took turns giving James his bottle. The first people besides Mommy, Daddy and Paw Paw to do so. (pics to follow)


Well as you can see today was busy but fun. Tomorrow is the Native American festival. Very excited!

Good Night all

-Sophie














3 comments:

  1. awesome i should make myself a chocolate mask too

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....Gracie is a little Picasso :) too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, thank you for asking me to Skype with you, I would not have missed it for the world. I am loving the food mask, reminds me of someone else about 20 years ago lol ;)

    ReplyDelete