Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 5: Hooray for Monday

Monday is finally here. Back to our lovely family routine again. Glad to have the team back together!

Today's positives were:

S: When I went in to get Gracie this morning she was standing at the end of her crib, looking in to James's crib waving and shouting "Hi Jay, Hi Jay".

M: When I got home from work Gracie was still napping, ( and Mommy had nodded off) So me and James got to cook dinner together. Sloppy Joe's!

S: James was sitting on my lap and Gracie was standing beside the chair and James started to reach out for her... The first time he has ever reached for anyone.

M: Gracie and James sat still through story time tonight and actually listened.

S: James has learnt to grab his toes and I saw  him do it for the first time today.

S: I also laid James in the play tent we got Gracie for Easter. Gracie ran in and out playing and hanging out with her brother.

We also started the next book in the Sophie series tonight "Sophie's Tom". Very exciting :)

Good Night All

-Matt n Soph




No comments:

Post a Comment