Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 20: Cloth diapers

Okay so I think we are chicken pox free... Gracie had a bizarre rash but thankfully it's now almost cleared up. Day one of cloth diapering has gone pretty good. No big disasters! Oh and we got to go to the park for the first time in a week!

Today's positives:

S: James ate an animal cracker today. He was crying for Gracie's snack so I had intended only for him to suck on it for a moment but by the time I pulled it back out it had turned to mush and been swallowed. He did his best to get more but have decided to postpone the solid solids lol.

M: Gracie came running out of the bathroom with some toilet paper blowing her nose and then proceeded to run over and blow my nose. It was cute :)

S: Gracie climbed up in my lap and gave me a tight hug around my neck. Kinda made my day :)

M: James and I sat and watched the river behind our house flowing for a long time this afternoon.

S: I enjoyed walking around the pond this evening. We blew bubbles as we walked.

M: Gracie had a fun time at the park chasing her cousins and squirrels.

Well today was a nice day. I hope you all had a great Tuesday!

Goodnight

-Matt n Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment