Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 11: xXx

Couldn't think of a title for today's blog. It's been a long day today. Not especially busy... but definitely long.

Today's positives:

1. Holding both of my babies and singing to them. For Gracie I always sing "Better Man" by James Morrison and for James "Baby, now that I've found you" Alison Krauss version. It has just kind of become their songs.

2. Cuddles with them both.

3. Playing ball with Gracie.

4. James being so easy! He is so content now, he even fell asleep on his play mat when it got to nap time...


Today I just feel so very greatful for them both. I can't believe that I get to be their mother. I don't think I will ever deserve such a blessing and I am so thankful for this opportunity. I think I am totally in love :)


I would also like to add a little thank you to my Grandma. She sent the children some really lovely clothes. Also some little bedtime bears (that I could not get James to let go of all morning (pic below)). I have put a picture of Gracie and me in our matching aprons she made for us! Lovely stuff, think we may have to do some baking now!






No comments:

Post a Comment