Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 18: Snuggly family day.

Today we stayed quiet and snuggled up together as a family. We watched some old movies and just enjoyed each others company. I think sometimes you just need that.


Matthew was around today but we didn't have time to get his blog post together. He may post his own or add something to the end of this one. Feel free to check back tomorrow.

Today's positives:

1: Matt and Gracie walked the dog together this morning before James and I woke up.

2: This morning we put on Larry boy and the fib from outta space (one of Daddy's favorite Veggie Tales). James sat in his bouncy seat and watched the whole movie. He didn't take his eyes away once!

3: For lunch we had cheese and crackers with tomatoes. Gracie kept taking a bite of each tomato, looking disgusted then putting it back... She went through about 5 tomato's before we finally finished laughing long enough to stop her. (They were the small cherry kind)

4: This evening I heard a strange flopping noise in the hall, when I went to look Gracie was hobbling along like Egor trying to walk in her Daddy's flip flop. (pic below)

5: Tonight we were eating pizza and James was eyeballing and reaching for it. He would stop nursing and go for it every time I went to take a bite.

6: While I was bathing James he spit up.I turned around to grab something to clean him with but when I looked back, Gracie had already grabbed a spit rag off the chair and was gently mopping his face. It was probably one of the most proud moments I have had as her mother. She is such a gentle and loving big sister.


I hope you all had a lovely Sunday!

Goodnight

-Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment