Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 7: Week one complete, 51 to go.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today. Pretty much calm and normal. :)

Today's Positives:

S: Gracie had a new word today "Monkey"

M: I enjoyed playing with a very excited Gracie when I got home from work. She was full of smiles and laughs.

S: I went in the closet to find Gracie playing with Easter baskets. I asked her three times to put them back. When she continued to ignore me I went to remove her from the closet to which she replied  "Daddy say yes". Her first sentence! It was hard not to get excited and remind her Daddy was not there to say yes... I think we may have to keep our eyes on this one!

M: I took a turn bathing James tonight, it was nice to see how much he enjoys his bath. It was quite relaxing.

S: I cleaned up the toys in the living room this evening, to get ready for dinner time. Gracie sat in the arm chair and gave her baby doll a bottle. What an adorable little mother she makes :)

M: Gracie has been giving goodnight kisses and tonight I told her to give James one. When I held her up to him she actually did give him a gentle little kiss.


 Today we watched Lyle the kindly viking. One of my favorite Veggietales! Bible storeys told by vegetables. Does it get any better?


Goodnight all

-Matt n Soph






No comments:

Post a Comment