Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 146: Its a Tiara?


Today's positives:

1: Okay this morning started out with a sleepy Mummy and some serious confusion. I woke up thinking J was still in bed but apparently I had put him back in the pack n play. So Gracie was sat in front of me and for a few minutes I thought she was James! So I started calling for her... She just kinda blinked at me and said "Hi Mama". Doh! Sleepy mama...

2: My Mum made pancakes for breakfast this morning. They were very tasty. James had blueberry and enjoyed them so much he had two! Gracie had chocolate and banana.

3: James has discovered a place in the hallway where he can play with his shadow. He is quite excited about it.

4: James got to go around the store with Grammy. They seemed to really enjoy each others company.
I also had fun walking around with Gracie showing her things.

5: Gracie did some painting with Grammy. Hello Kitty paintings!!

6: James and I had a lovely sleepy snuggle on the sofa.

We are gonna miss Grammy and Grandpa next week but I am looking forward to seeing Mr. Eriks!
Gracie misses Daddy a lot! Such a Daddies girl :)

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment