Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 128: Chubby Bunny

Today has been a great day :)

Today's positives:

1: I made an apple cake last night and Matthew told me Gracie and James both ate it up for breakfast! Nice way to sneaky in some fruit ;)

2: It was fun to watch Gracie playing with her toy truck this morning, complete with sound effects! I guess it still surprises me when she plays with toys in the way they were designed for. Just another sign she is growing up.

3: I was in the kitchen dishing out dinner when I spied out of the corner of my eye little James wiggling around between the arm chair and the sofa. This is where we keep the laptop so I assumed he was going after that. Gracie had been sitting very quietly also, watching a movie or so I thought. I came in to discover they were sticking post-its all over each other. Upon seeing me enter the room I heard a little "uh oh" out of Gracie as she madly started throwing all the post-its at James as if she could make me think it was all his idea! Had to giggle.

4: James had Shepard's pie for the first time tonight. He got himself in a glorious mess but seemed to enjoy it very much.

5: Tonight we played in the nursery for half an hour after storey time. Gracie and I did lots of nursery rhymes and she also had fun building and knocking over her blocks. James enjoyed climbing all over Barney the lion and giving him many kisses.

6: James and I got to skype with Auntie Sam, Uncle Steve, Chloe and their guests after Chloe's big sweet 16 party.I think he enjoyed seeing everyone :)

Well that's all for tonight folks.

Goodnight

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment