Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 136: Goodbye Grandpa Verne

Tomorrow we are going to Grammy and Grandpa's. Then we are headed to Texas to say goodbye to Grandpa Verne. 
 Our first Christmas in America I was so nervous and worried about fitting in with my new family. Grandpa Verne smiled and chatted with me. He made me feel like I was really part of the family. I was very grateful for his kindness. I am very sad for him to go and my heart is with all those who grieve for him right now.


Today's positives:

1:  My children have been smiling so much today. It's been like tiny little gifts to me.


2: James is so proud of himself standing up. It took a long time to get him to sleep because he wanted to practice his new trick!

3: James had fun playing with the other babies at church today.

4: Gracie continues to be my little dolly. I enjoy her company very much.

Today has been a bit of a strange day. The babies will be going on their first flight this week and getting to meet their Texas family. I am sorry it has to be under these circumstances. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Goodnight all

- Sophie





No comments:

Post a Comment