Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 138: August 21st


Today's positives:

1: When I asked Gracie if she was hungry this morning she shouted "YES" and leaped out of bed. She was quite excited lol.

2: Gracie also enjoyed the freedom of being out of the cart around Walmart. She liked hanging on to the end of the cart while Grammy pushed.

3: James and Grammy convinced me he should be allowed an Oreo. He laughed, smiled and made a huge mess!

4: James has really enjoyed going after the cat. It's surprising how fast he can move.

5: Gracie ate 2 eggs for dinner. She normally hates eggs.

6: James started cruising around the furniture a little bit.

7: Grammy's shower is very gentle so James got to take his first shower. I sat him on the bathmat and let the water splash all over him. I don't think he hated it lol.


I know there are probably a million things I'm leaving out but it's time for me to get some sleep ready for our busy day tomorrow!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment