Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 132: Soup Soup

Today we made leftover soup! We put pretty much everything but the kitchen sink in it. Some of the ingredients included: Mushrooms, parsnips, leftover taco meat, tomato's, onions, jalapenos, salsa and much more. It is so very very tasty and quite spicy!


Today's positives:

1: James is now confidently able to sit himself up from laying down and is working hard on pulling himself up.

2: James also enjoyed a nice nap with Mummy and Daddy mid morning.

3: Gracie enjoyed  the freedom of walking around the store when we went to pick up some stuff this afternoon.

4: We all had a nice lunch together of vegan tacos!

5: Gracie has shown some improvement in her potty training today.

I am just really happy to have my babies. I never knew how much a person was able to love someone until I got married to my best friend and had these beautiful kiddo's.
Thankful and blessed I am indeed!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment