Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 119: Thankful Thursday

Okay, Elizabeth does something called thankful Thursday for her blog so tonight I am going to give it a go!
Tomorrow the Eriks-Buker clan are heading back to Cleveland so blogs should resume as normal. I am going to miss them all so very much :(

Oh oh and I do want to mention that today I have made, Vegan banana bread, Vegan "Sour cream", Salsa leftover soup and YUMMY build your own baked potato's!


Anyway,

Today I am thankful for:

1: The wonderful company of family.

2: A true sister in Elizabeth.

3: Lot's of cousins for my babies to grow up with.

4: A husband who loves me and shares the load.

5: A God who is patient and forgiving.

6: Our new vegan diet that has really started to clear up both my babies horrible eczema.

I think there are so many other things I could think of but I will leave it there. Gonna go make the most of the lovely people staying with us.

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment