Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 131: two legs

I have to say that my ears are ringing with the sound of baby greavance. Not to be unpositive (if that's even a word) but I am so totally tired right now all I can do is sit and blink at my screen hoping im typing words!


Matthew has given me somethings he would like to share with the blog today.

Today's positives:

M: After lunch  I was changing James in to clean clothes. When Gracie saw she ran in the bedroom and appeared with a bib and a big proud grin on her face.

S: I caught sight of a spider on our T.V stand today. Normally I am pretty peaceful about bugs and let them go but this particular spider had neon spots on it. Not kidding... So in my panic that it was some crazy poisonous impostor I grabbed the nearst toy and started hitting it. It just so happened to be a little wooden triangle... Anyway, I went to check on dinner and came back to be with the kids and found Gracie attacking the T.V stand with one of her other little wooden shapes. She just looked at me like "what... isn't this how we play this game?". If you want to know how daft you make your self look just sit back and watch your children for a while!

M: Gracie, James and I all snuggled up to watch Lyle the kindly viking.

S: When I took Gracie out of her high chair after dinner I noticed she had some how gotten her hands on a pair of panties and tried to put them on . Only both her legs were in one hole lol. Too cute!

S: Gracie now also takes off her own shoes and puts them away when we get home.

S: the kids and I had a nice walk in the rain to get the mail.

Today has been long! Hope poor James is feeling better tomorrow.

Goodnight all

- Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment